Give your employees work-life balance with
ICAS' lifestyle solutions
Time is a precious commodity, and something that we all have too little of. ICAS understands that the practical daily demands placed on employees impact on their performance at work. We have therefore introduced a brand new innovative lifestyle solution, designed to meet the needs of all employees within your organisation, and to assist them in achieving a better work-life balance.
Our concierge service will source anything for you that you need, whether it be details of a specific event, the weather forecast or theatre tickets. We can give you restaurant information and even make reservations on your behalf. If it is a product or service you are after, we will source it for you in an area convenient for you and negotiate the best possible price.
We offer a shopping service providing information relating to products and services, as well as business services such as conference organising, translations assistance, messengers, couriers, equipment rental, car or limousine hire and much more. We can organise flower and gift delivery and even golf, holiday and event bookings.
The tutor line provides an after-hours homework helpline where qualified tutors assist learners with their homework or projects. It also assists you in finding tutors, teaching aids and help with homework, projects and study guidelines. For those who don’t have access to the internet, information can be forwarded by courier service or fax. We will supply educational content electronically (Internet and Mobi sites) such as:
- Mock exams
- Online lectures/tests
- Study skills presented in a fun and exciting way
- Educational games for younger students.
Your Travel Agent
Enjoy exclusive access to an impressive selection of local and international travel deals. This includes information, advice, quotations and bookings. You will benefit from incredible savings of up to 50% at hotels, resorts, lodges, guesthouses and game lodges within South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Botswana. You will also receive travel offers, domestic flight specials, cheap car hire and more with us.
We can save you money on the monthly cost of insurance whilst giving you peace of mind and affording you further benefits such as:
- 24-hour roadside assistance for flat tyres, flat batteries, electrical and mechanical problems, running out of fuel or getting locked out of your car.
- Full accident management including dispatching of ambulances, notification to police, towing and assistance with repairs and claims.
- Emergency medical services including emergency response, transfer and medical advice as well as hospital admission deposit guarantees.
- Assistance for household emergencies that occur out of hours – plumbers, electricians, glaziers, and more.
With us, you are in control of the unexpected.